The Signia Pure Primax hearing aids, made by Siemens, are stylish, comfortable and efficient. They have modern programming to give them some really useful features. The binaural technology helps them to work together so that you can hear clearly even if the environment is challenging. It adapts depending on the direction of the speech, makes speech clearer and can even be controlled from an Android or iOS smartphone. It even has a tinnitus feature where it can play sounds to distract from the annoying symptoms. It uses rechargeable batteries and comes with a charger as well.
There are up to 48 channels of processing which make hearing a lot more comfortable. You can stream media from your mobile device, television or music players directly to your hearing aid so that you can hear it more clearly.
This hearing aid comes packaged together with a CROS Pure. This is a transmitter which will allow the signals from your devices to communicate directly with your hearing aids and you put it in the unaided ear as it has a microphone and the sound will be directed into your hearing aid so that you can hear sounds from all around you. . As well as responding automatically to your environment it will also allow you to override and change the programs and volume if you want to. It will enable you to hear sounds more clearly when there is background noise
Receive with Purchase:
- 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Primax 7 – 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Primax 7 – 3 Year Loss & Damage Warranty ($250 replacement fee on claim. 1 claim usage per hearing aid within term)
- CROS Pure – 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- CROS Pure – 1 Year Loss & Damage Warranty ($250 replacement fee on claim. 1 claim usage per hearing aid within term)
- Initial Programming
- Adjustments in 60 Day Trial
- Standard Shipping Included in USA
- 1 Year Supply of Batteries, Domes, Filters