Introducing the groundbreaking Velox™ platform
Ultra-high processing performance – RESOURCE
The hearing aids contain the OpenSound Navigator ™, which makes it easier to hear even in the noisiest of surroundings. The device more possible to concentrate on a conversation and to switch focus from one conversation to another, without getting distracted by any background noise. A wide range of similar hearing aids would simply isolate the front speaker and block the other sounds, but the Opensound Navigator™ continuously scans surrounding sounds to make sure everything is perfectly balanced.
Oticon Opn™ is powered by the new Velox™ platform. Offering the best in resolution and speed, Velox™ delivers ultra-high performance through:
* Compared to Inium Sense
• 50 times faster data processing than ever before*
• 64 frequency channels for higher signal and frequency resolution
• Full environmental analysis 100+ times a second
• Capacity to handle 1,200 million operations per second
• Revolutionary TwinLink™ communication system
• 2.4 GHz for advanced connectivity
The Twinlink ™ provides features to operate the one hearing aid. One of them allows the hearing aids to communicate with each other, helping you detect sound direction easily. Other feature works with external devices such as mobile gadgets, televisions, computers etc.