The Phonak Cros II is designed specifically for those, who only need a hearing aid in one ear. It will transmit voices and sounds to make up for the hearing loss. It can be paired together will the Audéo V70 hearing aid – it is even possible to select the devices with matching colors. The CROS device picks up sounds by using a microphone, which is located in the non-hearing ear and transmits them to the hearing ear. It allows you to have a conversation with someone who is sitting on the side of your non-working ear, without having to move. It also makes conversations in a noisy environment easier. Powered by new chip technology, it boasts double processing power, without draining extra battery power. It means that you will get a great listening experience for the entire day without having to worry about replacing batteries.
The design of this model is modern and sleek, offering convenient, discreet use. The concept of the devices is based on letting you forget about wearing hearing aids and just enjoy being the improved quality of your life and clear sounds.
Technology Chart – Full List of Features and Benefits (opens new window)
Receive with Purchase:
- 1 Audéo V70 Hearing Aid & 1 Cros II
- 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Audéo V70 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Audéo V70 3 Year Loss & Damage Warranty ($250 replacement fee on claim. 1 claim usage per hearing aid within term)
- CROS II 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- CROS II 1 Year Loss & Damage Warranty ($250 replacement fee on claim. 1 claim usage per hearing aid within term)
- Initial Programming
- Adjustments in 60 Day Trial
- Standard Shipping Included in USA
- 1 Year Supply of Batteries, Domes, Filters